[meteorite-list] AD - Various updates

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 22:32:53 EDT

Hello everybody,

First, thank you for all your emails.
The weather has improved a lot, at least in Colorado. But I can't say the
same of Kansas, Oklahoma and Nebraska.

I have been very busy updating a lot of things on my site. First the Catalog
with a bunch of new pieces, and a lot of new pictures. I also updated the
Jewelry page since I received some very pretty new pieces from the
professionals who make them for me. And I also updated the Thin-Section page, but I'll
have to do that again soon because I am expecting another bunch before leaving
for France.

And that brings another subject. And this is mostly for the European
members, and all those of you who will be in Ensisheim in less than a month. I will
be in Ensisheim on Thursday June 19 and Friday June 20 only, then I will have
to dash south to Lyon for my brother's wedding. But, don't worry, John
Kashuba has graciously accepted to replace me on Saturday and Sunday so you will
still be able to see all the thin-sections and his great pictures. And frankly
he knows more about thin-sections than I do!.
And Yes, the thin-section collection is all I am planning to carry to
Ensisheim. Unless you ask me for some specific pieces. So please take a good look
at my Catalog and tell me very soon what you are truly interested in. In fact
I am already getting "reservations" for some thin-sections.

Just so you won't have to look it up, here is a link to my Catalog:
_http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm)
And my website: _www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)

Hope to hear from all of you very soon.

Anne M. Black