[meteorite-list] Web Site Issue

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 22:18:34 -0400

I have a problem that makes no sense to me at all.

Recently I created new sub-folders in my Photobucket account for my web
site.

The black background images for the main page are now stored in my "Spheres
BB" folder and the white background images for the individual sphere pages
are stored in the "Spheres WB" folder.

The white background images for the individual sphere pages used to be
stored in a folder called "Spheres", which I deleted.

I made the changes to all of the pages and uploaded them to my server. I
cleared my history and opened my web site and most of the new pages worked.

The few that didn't were easy to fix.

EXCEPT for the Black Onaping and Guang Dong Tektite pages.

If you go to those pages and check the properties of the images they show
they are from the "Spheres" folder which is deleted.

I went to my server and deleted the pages. I went back to my home page and
clicked on the links and got the "Page Not Found Message"

I verified that the image source for those pages was from the "Spheres WB"
folder and then I re-uploaded them.

I cleared my history, opened my web site and clicked on the links and the
images still showed that they were from the deleted "Spheres" folder.

This is driving me nuts.

If anyone can anyone figure out what the problem is I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks