[meteorite-list] Ad meteorite sale, Chergach and others

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 16:56:55 -0600

Hi All
Here are some listings of meteorites for sale that I have not offered
on this list before.

Chergach previously Mali of Erg Chech. Newly classified H5 fall.
http://jensenmeteorites.com/Chergach.htm
Here are several larger ones with really low prices. I will also be
working on adding some smaller ones so if these are too big let me
know and I will get you some smaller and more affordable ones for you
to look at.

NWA unclassified
http://jensenmeteorites.com/B100.htm
Several larger hand selected NWA stones. These better quality stones
are just going higher and higher in price.

Tuscon sale page
http://jensenmeteorites.com/Tucson.htm
How about 10% off any of these fine meteorites.

Campo del Cielo
http://jensenmeteorites.com/Campo.htm
I have a really nice 17kg piece that is worth at least $2000-2500 for
only $1700!

Main page meteorites. "Make your own sale page"
http://jensenmeteorites.com/ {Go down the page a little for
individual listings of previous sales}
I of course have several other meteorites that have been around a
while. Make me an offer on these and I might just accept.

Mike

--
Mike Jensen
Jensen Meteorites