[meteorite-list] West Australian Perth Museum Pictures plus AD

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 08:00:26 -0700 (PDT)

Amazing photos! Thanks so much for taking the time
time to assemble them for us all.
I have never been to Perth, but am planning an August
trip to Australia and would love to visit the WAM. I
did go to Adelaide in 2003, and the museum there was
very nice. I seem to have lost the disk with those
photos though.
Michael Farmer

http://cgi.ebay.com/RIZALITE-TEKTITE-NOT-METEORITE-MONSTER-SPHERE-698gr_W0QQitemZ350064619313QQihZ022QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem