[meteorite-list] Rumurutite, D'Orbigny, Zunhua AD

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 09:24:51 -0800

Some very sween specimens - worthy of viewing even if
You are not interested in buying:
Superb Rumurutite with a weathering grade of "0"
Some very nice D'Orbigny, including two small pieces with FC
A nice, big Zunhua frag

If you can not click- to or copy past to these photos, email me off list
And I will email you photos of the piece(s) in which you are interested.

See all photos at:
http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/568437296wAbkoN

NWA 5469 (R5) S4 W0
RUMURUTITE (R) The rarest of meteoritic material (and always weathered)
Purchased in Morocco 2008
Tkw 958g - 1 whole stone (ONLY 2 slices left)

This is the freshest Rumerutite in the world with a weathering grade of "0."
It is spectacular and has ALL been sliced in whole slices and sold into
private collections or institutions with
these 2 slices being the only remaining available material in the world. (I
sold 2 Slices to Az. State U. in Tempe, which is
the US institution that got 1/3rd of the Nininger Collection) Available at
only $200/g ? on SALE only once at under 50% off!

Either of these slices would be one of the "High Points" in
any collection in the world.

24.735g (64 x 58 x 2.3mm) = $4,975- SALE = $2,400
14.357g (64 x 51 x 1.6mm) = $2,875- SALE = $1,400

See all photos at:
http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/568437296wAbkoN

D'Orbigny (Angrite) $750/g SALE over 50% off!

1.094g = $820- SALE = $400-
.348g = $260- SALE = $125-
.294g = $220- SALE = $100-
.196g WITH FC = $200- SALE = $100
.150g WITH FC = $150- SALE = $75

See all photos at:
http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/568437296wAbkoN

Zunhua Fell through the roof of a home April 12, 2008 in Zunhua
City,Hebei province, China (note, though the photo looks like it has FC, it
does not).
21.09g outstanding specimen =
Sells for $250/g, even in China. Contact me for sale price of
this fine specimen.