[meteorite-list] AD: Special - New NWA 5471 - a Brachinite at 65$/g ? Yes we can.

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 11 Nov 2008 21:59:39 UT

Hello Listees and Listoids,

Martin wrote:

"The few brachinites ever offered, you found them starting not below 200$/g"

That's right! I paid about 300$ per gram for my 0.602 gram slice of a brachinite!

Martin also wrote:

"We say, thank you for this year's support, and say: 65$ a gram."

No need to tell you that I purchased a beautiful 2.971-gram slice in Munich
at a price that can hardly be beaten! And, under the microscope, it looks much
fresher than its weathering degree => "moderate" suggests. I love triple junctions
and there are many of them!!!

Best from Germany,

Bernd

To: altmann at meteorite-martin.de