[meteorite-list] Ad Riker style boxes overstock sale

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:36:20 -0700

Hi All
I accidentally ordered too many of the 145 riker style boxes. These
are the 4" X 5" X 3/4" glass top boxes. In order to help reduce
inventory and pay off some debts I will sell them for a greatly
reduced rate. The least expensive way to ship them is in the USPS flat
rate box. Only 21 will fit in the small box and 33 in the large box. I
will sell them for $1.75 each which is lower than my already low case
price of $1.88 each. As an additional bonus I will cover 1/2 shipping
in the flat rate box in the USA. So total cost with shipping of $41.75
for 21 boxes and $64.25 for 33 boxes.
I will also cover part of the shipping for international orders. So
total cost with shipping of $71.75 for 21 boxes and $101.25 for 33
boxes with lower prices to Canada.
Since I am selling them below my cost I will have to limit these to
just my stock in hand. So if you want one or more make sure you order
it right away. Sorry these prices only apply to the 21 or 33 box order
sizes.
I would also like to reduce my 8" X 12" X 3/4" inventory as well. So
if you need any of these larger boxes let me know and I will make you
a great deal on them as well.

Mike

Mike Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL