[meteorite-list] AD: NWA 5289 first IVA iron from NWA

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:18:25 +0000 (GMT)

Hello List and friends of iron meteorites,

today i will offer my new nice iron from NWA.
NWA 5289 is 10th official and the 1th IVA iron from NWA and is published
in the Meteoritical Bulletin Nr.94 page 16

http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/docs/mb94_draft.pdf

The Tkw is only 296g.
Without the samples for the classification and the main mass in my
collection i have only 6 slices for sale.
5 slices you can find on my webside.
The largest slice for sale is a thick slice with a weight of 48,1g.
By interest for the heavy slice please contact me off list.
All slices are in a collectors box and free shipping registered worldwide.
Here the link to the sale page:

http://www.meteorite-mirko.de/0334af9b580700b01/index.php

Thank you for your interest Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)