[meteorite-list] Argentine Campo Investigation

From: Eric Twelker <twelker_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:55:23 -0900

Hello List

        I thought this might be of some interest . . . Today I was contacted
by someone who identified herself as an Argentine TV reporter. She
asked questions about my sales of Campos and said I was under
investigation in Argentina for violating their meteorite laws. She
asked if I would come to Argentina to answer the charges. Having
never been to Argentina, I suggested that I hadn't violated their
laws--and I certainly wouldn't show up for their inquisition. I'm
curious if others have had similar experiences.

        Eric Twelker
        http://www.meteoritemarket.com