[meteorite-list] Canada big meteor

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 20:56:57 -0800 (PST)

About an hour ago I was talking to my father (I use free skype and we chat every day). He is now working up north in Alberta and he was all excited when he called me. He told me that he saw a flaming fireball that he figured was about a mile long and when it hit the ground there was a big flash of light like an explosion. Afterward he herd on the news that it was a meteorite and that people were out looking for it.
Cheers
DEAN