[meteorite-list] Bob Haag in the News

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:49:12 EST

List,

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=9453ad78-e1e0-4e74-a50e-
ddd770048a80

Actually, this story is a VERY good story, not just because our favorite
hero Bob Haag is mentioned.

This reporter actually got the story right on so many points that few other
reporters seldom do.

It is nice to see that the Canadian institutions are more than willing to
pay retail for the meteorites found by meteorite hunters.

I wish every country would have grant money and institutions willing and
eager to pay fair-market value for meteorites found in their country.

Great story.

Maybe this reporter needs to be nominated for a Harvey Award?

Steve #1