[meteorite-list] Size of this list?

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 19:31:43 -0700

Art posted:

> As of today, there are 976 members on the list.

Dear Art:

Congrats on that impressive number and -- in case we haven't said it
recently -- thank you once again for your many years of hard work
running the original, biggest, and best meteorite forum in the known
universe. I think I've been enjoying this online community for 10 1/2
years. Has it really been that long? Wow : )

Anyway, last time someone asked I think the sub list was about 800, so
nice to know we're still moving up in the world.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org