[meteorite-list] welcome back mike

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 06:58:15 -0800 (PST)

Good morning list.It's incredible the things we take for granted some times.Like mike johnson's SRPOTD.We come to expect it everyday,but then something comes up that is beyond our control,and voila,it's gone.For whatever reason,this is the earliest mike could start up SRPOTD again.I want to thank mike for all the work he has done,and I am looking forward to more of his pics,whenever he gets to them,that is fine.And he is the one I owe making me to make a radical decision on collecting mostly sikote-alin iron meteorites.Jim strope had a big hand in that as well."money in the bank".Anyway as I go to look for a new job again,got laidoff yesterday,I want to welcome mike johnson back on his pics of the day.My sentiments exactly from all the others as well.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/