[meteorite-list] Black Friday - Zag Sale - 24 HOURS ONLY

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:29:03 -0500

I have had a lot of success by offering my large Zag Slices for $2 per gram.

So for 1 day only I will extend that same $2 per gram price to ANY Zag slice
on my website

I only have 2 large slices left and a nice variety of smaller slices. All
of the fragments are sold :)

After tomorrow night the prices will go back up to $3 per gram

I was able to get my photobucket account working so there are updated images
on my web site at

http://home.ec.rr.com/bobadebt/Rocks/FS%20Zag.htm

If you are interested in anything listed please contact me off list at
bobadebt at ec.rr.com

Thanks

PS - Sorry for the extra ad this week but it's Black Friday :)