[meteorite-list] AD: Holocene start impacts

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 05:53:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi all -

Naturally, it would be nice if we could identify a crater, or craters, as then we'd at least have shock cones for sale. But we don't yet.

But as this is the first Native American Heritage Day, and as Ted points our, the research is privately funded now, may I suggest investing in a personally signed copy of my book "Man and Impact in the Americas" for the time being? As always, signed copies are available from me for list members for $20, plus $5 priority shipping US, or $15 for priority shipping overseas, sent to
E.P. Grondine
P.O. Box 158
Kempton, IL 60946

good hunting