[meteorite-list] AD - Catalog updated, NEW stuff!

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 23:36:42 EST

Hello everybody,

I hope you all enjoyed your long Thanksgiving weekend. Here in Colorado, it
was very nice, until yesterday when it started snowing, not much in town, a
whole lot in the mountains. There are lots of skiers who won't show up for work
tomorrow, most of the passes and highways are closed.

But I stayed home and brought my site up to date.

And I added a bunch of cute, perfectly crusted, mostly oriented Camel Dongas.
What I mean by "mostly" is "nearly-perfectly". But just look at it this way:
You are a cute little Camel Donga, with perfect complexion.....errr crust,
coming down to Earth at break-neck speed, you are being pushed, hit on all sides
by other Camel Dongas, tossed around by explosions...... Surely you can be
forgiven if you could not maintain your perfect composure......err orientation,
all the way down. ;-)

Enjoy!

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/