[meteorite-list] eBay Daze - Great Deals - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 01:41:29 -0400

Dear List Members,

After a quick 5-day meteorite data gathering/hunting trip to a couple locals
in New Mexico, I see several of my weekly eBay items are still at just 99
cents. These end today (Wednesday, October 1st) under my seller name,
NaturesVault. There may only be a small amount of items, but they have a big
"impact" :-) All 18 items can be seen here:

Here is a nice little Glorieta siderite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170265930378

.. a beautifully etched Muonionalusta slice at just 10 cents per gram!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170265931612

... how about a 60% fusion crusted Martian Individual currently at $47.00
per gram!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170265926610

Be sure to check out the lunars, Martians, super are achondrites and the
other goodies going so cheap, you'll be dazed and dazzled!

Best regards and "Thank You" for bidding,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)