[meteorite-list] Ad Glass & Santa Fe shattercones

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 12:38:54 -0600

Hi All

I have 7 Ebay auctions ending today all without reserve. They are all
Libyan Desert Glass pieces. Two of them have holes and one is a
textbook ventifact. Some are still at 95 cents so check them out.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/meteorfinder_W0QQ_fromZR46?_nkw=glass
or http://tinyurl.com/4z7rje

I also had the opportunity to collect some of the newest impact
related material there is. It is the newly discovered Santa Fe shatter
cones. These shatter cones are truly amazing as some are over 1 meter
tall! So I have made a page offering some of them for sale though
unfortunately none of the 1 meter tall specimens.

http://jensenmeteorites.com/Santa%20Fe.htm
Postage will be actual cost but somewhat expensive as they tended to
be larger pieces.

Mike

Mike Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL