[meteorite-list] Glorieta - Best Offers - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 16:58:57 -0400

Dear List Members,

I recently acquired several Glorieta Pallasite and Siderite individuals from
the finders and would like to share the photos, and/or consider any 'best'
offers. They are pretty difficult to photograph and are much better in
person. Many still display the fresh blue-steel color of the fusion crust.
Here are the details, enjoy!

Pallasites:
58g - Large crystal with some flow lines and lip over.
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/glorieta10-2-2008/dsc00001.jpg
37.1g - Several crystals and most original crust.
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/glorieta10-2-2008/dsc00003.jpg
31.8g - Many crystals and lots of crust.
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/glorieta10-2-2008/dsc00005.jpg
22.5g - Many crystals.
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/glorieta10-2-2008/dsc00007.jpg
13.7g - Gorgeous Piece (currently on eBay)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=350104442553
13.5g - ORIENTED - Small crystal, covered in flow lines, melt spatter and
excellent lip over.
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/glorieta10-2-2008/dsc00017.jpg
10.9g - ORIENTED - Several crystals, flow lines, crust, much better in
person!
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/glorieta10-2-2008/dsc00009.jpg
8.6 - Nice crystal, some nice flow lines and crust.
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/glorieta10-2-2008/dsc00011.jpg
8.3g - A few crystals and flow lines.
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/glorieta10-2-2008/dsc00013.jpg
6.2g - Small crystal, can see flat plane where larger crystal popped out,
most likely during flight.
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/glorieta10-2-2008/dsc00015.jpg

Siderites:
26.7g - Nice overall shape.
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/glorieta10-2-2008/dsc00019.jpg
26.6g - Nice shape (unsold eBay auction)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&item=170265930378
16.2g - Good for any collection.
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/glorieta10-2-2008/dsc00021.jpg
14.2g - ORIENTED Spicule - Excellent piece with flow lines, lip over,
original crust.
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/glorieta10-2-2008/dsc00023.jpg
13g - Lots of flow lines, some lip over and crust.
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/glorieta10-2-2008/dsc00025.jpg
8.4g - ORIENTED - Some areas of excellent flow lines, lip over.
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/glorieta10-2-2008/dsc00027.jpg

I hope you enjoy the photos!

Best regards,
Greg
P.S. I loaded some excellent eBay auctions last night!

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)
gmhupe at htn.net