[meteorite-list] Tunguska tree slices

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 12:50:57 -0700

Hi all,
        Again, I am searching for a crosscut of Tunguska wood
With meteoritic or cometary fragments lodged in the rings
Dating to the event.
        I know there is no new material out there so it would
Have to be someone with an existing piece. I believe the last
Time it was available was several years ago and consisted of
Relatively large quarter slices. If anyone is willing to sell or
Trade me one or even part of one of these I am highly motivated
and can discuss cash and or trade worthy of same.
        Please contact me off list.
        Thanks, Michael

Totally Green by Twenty Eighteen!

Info on Govnt. Spending (BEFORE current "Bail Out"):
http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/GvntSpending.htm