[meteorite-list] AD-Incredible LL3.3, CK4

From: mmorgan at mhmeteorites.com <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 20:16:31 -0700

Hi All:
Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday evening.
With the lousy, rainy and cold weather in Denver, I have been updating
my catalog. This means digging out the classified specimens, prepping
them, photographing them, and adding them to the web site. If I have
time, you may see more this weekend.

Please do have a look, at least, at NWA 4216...an incredible LL3.3
reminiscent of Ragland or Wells but at a fraction of the price. It
also has fresh, black fusion crust.
Here is one of the slices:
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/nwa4216_38.jpg

Other slices are listed for sale, all at only $10/gram.

Also added is the very fresh CK4 (NWA 4657 at $15/g), and an L5 (NWA
5027). NWA 5027 has been in my collection for about a year. I sold
the other half to a well-known dealer for about the same price offered
here, so you will be getting a pretty good deal. It is reminiscent of
Ghubara.

For the specimens, and much more, please visit:
http://mhmeteorites.com/main_collection.html

Thanks for your time,
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites