[meteorite-list] Meteorite sales falling with the stock market?

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 20:49:02 EDT

Hello List, Al and Mike(s),

Excellent market analysis, Mike (Bandli). I agree with most of it.

Personally I believe that the planetary meteorites will keep on losing their
value (except maybe some exceptional falls) as they become less and less of a
rare occurence. At the last Tucson Show, there were no less than 3 new lunars.
When is the last time we had a new Aubrite (a real one)?

And business is about the same as last year. And I am hoping to close soon on
a very nice trade, so I will have even more new "stuff". No complaints here.

Anybody else?

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 10/12/2008 4:25:20 PM Mountain Daylight Time,