[meteorite-list] Meteorite sales falling with the stock market?

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 20:59:46 -0700

G'Day List
It is interesting what Mike has to say. I for one, am not a dealer, but a
collector and I try to pick up larger specimens, they have become fewer and
fewer. I'm not interested in the smaller micro / macro pieces, but more on
the substantial side as long as the price is within reason. I don't want
anything for free, but I don't want to be ripped off. So I'm very cautious
at what I choose and at the moment with the present situation with the
economy, I have to be extra cautious. My trust in paper money is becoming
less and less.

Cheers
Johnno