[meteorite-list] Meteorite sales falling with the stock

From: Ted Bunch <tbear1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 12:31:37 -0700

Well said John! Probably one of the best summaries of why there is a credit
problem. A few months ago a news item came out that said the average credit
card balance was ~ $8000+. Add that to a car payment and the mortgage and it
is a no-brainer to understand Main Street's credit problem, which of course
led to the greed of lending institutions. There is "no cure for stupidity".

I went into Wal Mart yesterday for a flu shot and asked the stabber if she
had a vaccine for stupid and she said no, but wished she did "we could make
billions".

Ted Bunch