[meteorite-list] South Pole Meteorite????????????

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:07:37 +1100

It very well could be from the "South Pole" or it could also be from the
good old Sahara. There are MANY ways to clean and 'touch up' a meteorite. A
point of interest... it's quite similar to a meteorite I have a piece of...
Sahara 03501 (Igaren) which is pictured here:

http://www.meteorites.com.au/favourite/april2007.html

I'm certainly not saying that's what it is but there are always alternatives
to every tale! ;-)

Cheers,

Jeff