[meteorite-list] Free draft copies of Volume 1 and Volume of my History of Cosmonautics available

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 16:07:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi and Hello, everyone -

Free copies of the text drafts of Volume 1 and Volume 2 of my History of Cosmonautics are available to meteorite list members is any of you care to write me a note asking for them.

They were written around 1994 on word processors that did not support embeded footnotes, and the footnotes remain in a paper grocery bag and several briefcases. The volumes reflect what I could gather at the time, and much has been released since them. They are what they are, and are likely never to see publication, but still, they are pretty good, and the copies are free. A couple of good evenings of free reading, if you like.

PS - I hope Adam Hupe saved his cutting dust from that lunar, and that it will be available to delight children everywhere.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas