[meteorite-list] AD - Exceptional Bargains - Priced To Sell Quickly!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I would like bring to your attention some great items now listed on ebay. I am getting ready to move so lowered the prices substantially on all of the buy-it-now items. Check them out and you will see these are the best prices possible, some priced below wholesale while others are half priced.

All auctions can be viewed at this link:
http://search.eBay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

A World Class Holed Iron Priced Below My Costs:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200265919270

And Its Compliment:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140276492846

Lunar Rosetta Stone, The Lowest Price Ever Publicly Offered, Compare At Two To Three Times This Price:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200265920812

Gorgeous Dhofar 910 Complete Lunar Slice:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200265921796

Huge Crusted Chunk Of NWA 998 Martian Nakhlite At Less Than $1,000.00/Gram. This Is Less Than Half Of What Nakhlites Go For, The Cheapest Price Ever Offered:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200265923442

Largest Piece of NWA 3160 Lunar Meteorite in Existence (Secondary Main Mass):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140276495564

Complete Slice of Spectacular Melted Eucrite, 50% Off:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200265925110

Huge 2,240 Gram Complete Slice of Renfrow in Haag Catalog At $1.00 A Gram Buy-it-Now For A Famous Piece, I Expect This Piece To Go Fast!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200265926309

And many items started at just 99 cents with no reserve due to end in less than 24 hours can be found at this link:
http://search.eBay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock