[meteorite-list] Newest addition to the Gloriteta meteorite knives/ad/

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 01:15:59 +0200

By the way - great meteorite knives, excellent artwork!!! Got my one and only (#H335 - yes, they are numbered and come with a certificate signed by the knife maker) Glorieta knife a few months ago from Mike. I can do nothing but just recommend these here at this place, though in my normal collectors life I am much more into pure meteorites and meteorite thin sections rather than these sort of "side affairs"... :-)

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------