[meteorite-list] A Breccia question

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:18:08 -0700

Hi Tom,

I'd suggest you try to find the source because if it's attractive & accessible, it could be commercially viable as a decorative stone. Please send me photos of both.

As far as abundance, I couldn't say. I love collecting breccias because they're very important in the formation of ore deposits. My most favorite breccia in my collection, regardless of source, is my fabulous PV (thanks to the Woolard family). :-)

Clear skies,

Mark
Vail, AZ