[meteorite-list] AD: LOW Aussie Dollar - your gain. Golden October Sale!

From: Norbert & Heike Kammel <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:23:22 +1100

Hello Folks,

This sounds quite crazy, but *_until Oct. 31st_ we are going to sell all
items on our website marked in US $ in _Aussie Dollars_!* Yes, this is
an *enormous saving* for you in the States, Europe and most other
countries, except Australia, sorry Mate's!

Just now the *exchange rates* are:
*1.00 AUD = 0.602242 USD* and *1.00 AUD = 0.482952 EUR*
That is for you folks in Europe less than half price!

So what is stopping you? Go, have a browse at *www.rocksonfire.com*
and send your orders. First chimed in, first served. And PayPal only!
You can *calculate your shipping cost* by clicking the *Australia Post
Logo* on our website.
Our apologies to those of you who miss out, because others were faster
or they didn't read their meteorite list emails.

Let the stampede begin!

Best regards from Down-Under,

Norbert Kammel
IMCA # 3420