[meteorite-list] What are the top 5 most important meteoritesfromNWA?

From: Pete Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 23:37:34 -0500

I also would nominate ALH84001 as well as
NWA998 which is almost identical to
ALH84001. They both have contributed
much to science.
Last but by no means any lesser than the above
is Monahans 1998 for the ultra thrill of it's
microscopic H2O (water) contents.
These, and the other two, NWA 482 and
NWA 5000 would be the top 5 in science
value.
For beauty, I'd list almost all of the pallasites.
Glorieta, Esquil, Brahin, and Brenham , and
Seymchan come to mind quickly.
Pete