[meteorite-list] O'Bama Emails from Met List Members

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:05:23 -0700 (PDT)

   I do not know why or how- but somehow my home email address (which I never use on the meteorite list) was picked up on by (2) list members and hit hard with extremely radical and malicious anti- O'Bama emails.
   Intentional or not (it may be an email virus)- please check your emails and do not respond to any related or forward any of this on.

   Sorry for the rant- it is just very upsetting this morning. I put blocks on those two list members.

Mike