[meteorite-list] Fw: Re: [165thMPCo] Election , none of the above!

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:12:22 -0500

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 07:10:10 GMT, you wrote:

> but none of the candidates, including Obama or McCain, have the real answers. Just a lot of government by Santa Claus.

<snip>

>\All it takes is for God's people to do what God asks us to do and our nation will be healed.

Let's see-- Santa Claus is a fictional character who whatches everything that
you do, and punishes you if you aren't good. So if you want to be rewarded, you
have to obey him.

God, on the other hand, is a fictional character who whatches everything that
you do, and punishes you if you aren't good. So if you want to be rewarded, you
have to obey him.

The problems this country has in the first place are because of some nitwit who
thinks that God tells him what to do has been running it. The best thing that
could happen to this country would be for a secular humanist to be in control--
that way, we'd have someone who thnks that we are responsible for our own fate,
and our own failings, and aren't puppets to the will of magical faries in the
sky and monsters under the bed. You know-- act like nice, responsible adults
because you WANT to act that way, not because you want Santa Jesus to bring you
wings and a harp for Christmas when you die.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=george+bush+god+told+me+to+go+to+iraq&btnG=Google+Search&aq=4&oq=george+bush+god+