[meteorite-list] SPAM: NEVER ENDING. ADS EVERY 24 HOURS. STORE SALE TONIGHT!LAST SALE FOR A FEW WEEKS! NOT...

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 00:23:52 -0500

Hi, Bill,

    The usual procedure is to "Reply" to the
List Posting you're commenting on, so that
other people will know WHICH List Posting
you're talking about. "The "Reply" function
should append the original message to your
message in response to it (like in this Posting).

    I'm guessing that you're talking about one
of the dealer AD postings. AD's are allowed
by the List Rules if labeled as such but are
limited in frequency. I could even guess which
dealer you might be talking about here, but...
truthfully, I don't really KNOW.

    It really helps to read the Postings if the readers
know what (or who) you're talking about.

    Just a suggestion.

Sterling K. Webb (Not a dealer)