[meteorite-list] back to work freebies (finally the last)

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:36:52 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.Having just got back to work (YEAAAAA).I am having one last "very last" freebie givaway.I have 5 TAZA'S (NOT GLORIETTA'S) 1 GAO and 2 riker boxes.1 per person.5.9,5.4,2
2.8,2.1 and 1.3 gram taza's.A 3.4 gram GAO individual and a 3 x 5 and 4 x 6 riker boxes.Please no naysay emails,especially BK.I have done this just because I like to do it and I can bring some people a little joy to enhance thier collections.Offlist and free shipping.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/