[meteorite-list] Forbes article with Casper resource

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 04:39:43 -0700 (PDT)

The fact that he is a thief, has stolen meteorites from many people, French, Italians, Russians, Americans etc. I won a lawsuit against him, of course, he has not paid me yet, that is a start.
He was never a meteorite collector, just a virus, that came on, took everything, sold it off as fast as he could, and went out with a bang by ripping everyone he could off.
Michael Farmer, from very cold, Munich show.