[meteorite-list] AD: Auction catalog up

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:37:39 -0700

Hi All,
        The first photos and lot descriptions are in and the beginning
Of the On Line Catalog for the Tucson Meteorite Auction is now up
and can be seen at:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson09.html

        If anyone would be so kind as to contact me off list and make
Any suggestions I would appreciate it (doesn't mean I will change
Anything, but I very well may if I think it is a better idea)
        I will be adding a "PRINT" version to the catalog when it is
Closer to completion. I intend to stop at 100 or very close to that,
So, now is the time for your entries.
        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael

Save huge $ on gas: http://go4best.water4gas.hop.clickbank.net/

Info on Govnt. Spending (BEFORE current "Bail Out"):
http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/GvntSpending.htm

Totally Green by Twenty Eighteen