[meteorite-list] From Gary & CJ Foote

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 13:32:28 -0400

Herman and Charley,

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement. I'm trying to get out for a walk
each day. Today I spent too much time at the bank setting up a new account and their
hard chairs did me in, so no walk today. Its funny [not ha-ha, but odd] how my major
problems are more related to post-cancer complications and secondary surgeries than
to the big one. If it weren't for those I'd be back on my motorcycle enjoying the end
of summer! But the time will come, probably next spring, when that will be possible.

Meanwhile I've begun recataloging my collection and setting my keepers aside from
my sellers. Soon I'll be appearing on an eBay near you. LOL

Gary