[meteorite-list] Marcin's NWA 5218 Eucrite shock melt breccia

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 07 Sep 2008 08:57:20 UT

> Just thought I would point out this really unusual and beautiful meteorite
> avaiable at Marcin's site (www.polandmet.com). I just received my slice
> and it is spectacular.

Hi Jim, List and Eucrite Afficionados,

Yes, I certainly agree and I am sure I would have purchased one or two
slices of this spectacular eucrite but, on the other hand, I'm pretty sure
that it is paired with the Hup?s' NWA 3159, of which I already own 2
slices and one individual.

It's a feast for one's eyes to behold those white and light gray clasts floating in
a dark matrix and those vesicles are surely out of this world. Truly an amazing
eucrite! Congrats on your slice!

Sunday morning
greetings,

Bernd