[meteorite-list] the denver show

From: Ma Lan <chinaren76_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:58:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Matt, Mike, Anne and all,

No chance to attend the Denver show, just read stuff from list members. It seems that large, new meteorite finds are most favored nowdays. Okay, i offer such info from China to you guys,

1.) New Iron, one piece, found in 2001, weight = 530 kg or so;
2.) New pallasite, one piece, found in 2006, weight = not be weighted exactly as of today because it is too huge to be weighted. Six strong guys can move it a little only, together.

I can not afford to purchase any piece of the two. Maybe, you can.

Best wishes, Ma Lan