[meteorite-list] October Sky and Telescope

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 21:39:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Pete,

Geoff and I had fun doing that article and would love to do another. Even better, a monthly column!! Maybe if the good guys at S&T get enough positive email they will once again call on us!

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=meteorfright&p=v