[meteorite-list] Problems receiving mail

From: Ma Lan <chinaren76_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:44:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John,

No. I have not had this problem. On the contrary, every time when i open my email box, lots of new mails from the list members or off-list are received. Now 16779 emails are still left to be unread since i subscribed to the amazing list.

Maybe, there is something wrong with your mail box. I guess.

Best wishes, Ma Lan