[meteorite-list] BAD LINK? / CHASSIGNITE - No Reserve / IM CHAIT AUCTION THIS SUNDAY

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:51:53 -0400

Hi there!

I've received a couple of emails which have indicated that the link
provided below is not working. I regret the inconvenience.

Should you be experiencing difficulty, please go to:

http://www.chait.com

---Then click on the Natural History catalog

---Then click the link for LOTS 200-250 at the top of the page

All best,

Darryl

Begin forwarded message: