[meteorite-list] AD - Looking to TRADE ZAG

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 18:13:39 -0400

I have about 700 grams of Zag slices available for sale at $3 per gram.
These are some super nice slices and you can see them by clicking this:

http://home.ec.rr.com/bobadebt/Rocks/FS%20Zag.htm

I am also open to trades / partial trades with cash / etc for the following
material -

GHUBARA (L5)

SIKHOTE - ALIN

A SUITABLE H4 OF H4

A MESOSIDERITE

My only stipulation is that the material be large enough to produce a 50mm
sphere. To meet that requirement it has to measure at least 52mm in what
would be the center of all 3 axis that the sphere rough would be cut from.

My only motivation for selling material is to acquire new material for
additional spheres to add to my collection. The material I sell is created
from specimens I buy to process into a sphere.

I'm sure I can sell this material over a protracted time period but it's
possible that one of you may have something I'm looking for just collecting
dust on a shelf somewhere so this could be beneficial to everyone involved.

If you have something that you think I might be interested in contact me off
list at bobadebt at ec.rr.com

Thanks