[meteorite-list] (AD) UPDATES 9-23-08

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 06:24:55 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.I apologize for this 3rd email about the offerings from yesterday.I lost a couple of names who were interested in some of chergach's.I have 5 left,6.0,5.6,4.3.4.0,and 3.5 gram complete stones.I also have the 2 really outstanding gao oriented pieces of 5.3 and 4.3 grams for $5 a gram.But one last thing,I have a 1 kilo canyon diablo,it has been cleaned for $250 plus shipping on this piece only.No more on these items.Thanks again and off list please.I will pay shipping on the smaller items only.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/