[meteorite-list] Year of Meteors [1859-60]; "The Portent (1859)" PT2

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:36:35 -0700 (PDT)

List,
Here is what I found for FALLS in the metbull search for 1859-60 in the USA. I may have missed some since am very tired.

Harrison County Official Y 1859 Indiana, USA L6 680 g

Bethlehem Official Y 1859 New York, USA H 13.9 g

New Concord Official Y 1860 Ohio, USA L6 230 kg

Dirk Ross...Tokyo
www.meteoritesjapan.com
www.insekijapan.com