[meteorite-list] AD: meteoriteshow ebay auctions of this week

From: meteoriteshow at free.fr <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:49:47 +0200

Dear All,

Here we are this week with a new set of meteorites offered on ebay by
meteoriteshow.
Should you like to see them, please follow the link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoriteshow

You will find this time the MAIN MASS of HaH 257 (L6), an endcut of AL
HAGGOUNIA, a nice fusion crusted complete chondrite (not classified but
genuine!!!), a partslice of our fresh and fusion crusted howardite that is
currently under classification with Jean Alix Barrat in France, a fragment of
OUED EL HADJAR, very rare WITNESSED FALL with a great history (fund by Michel
Franco), a beautiful partslice of SAH 02501 (RARE blue EUCRITE!) and a fragment
of ZAG (which is still at starting price...).

These auctions will end on saturday, so you still have time, but not that much!

Thanks for looking and Happy Biddings!
All the Best,

Frederic Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com