[meteorite-list] [IMCA] Re: Wire Fraud and Steve Arnold of Chicago...was nwa 1794

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:18:06 -0700 (PDT)

Gosh Greg..Thank you for your opinion,..again,....again.....again

You know I sent you a very lengthy private letter apologizing for the points of that post which may have suggested or may have been interpreted to suggest that I was attacking you. Now you show me that you can't let that go either. I seems that it is either YOUR way or no way so why don't you run for an IMCA office..OR better still run down a member of the secret meteorite possee and ask to be deputized.

In my IMCA post which you have partially POSTED to the METEORITE CENTRAL LIST, I made the point that in the whole scheme of things, refusing to let go of this specific auction(-- which was purchased by an expert already taking steps so that the seller will be legally reviewed) was a dangerous place to go when it was pursued with the radicalismn of a cyber-terrorist. That auction is not available to a "novice" buyer and you've missed the point. I followed established avenues for remedy. Please everyone note, I didn't call the President and CEO of eBay at his home at dinnertime to personally complain about a $15 specimen of dubious origin. Nor did I get a nasty gram from eBay telling me to cease and desist or face account loss or more.

Unlike YOU, I did not post my feedback to Steve's Prank as a member of the IMCA. I posted as a member of the meteorite central list. So we'll have to disagree on each others actions and just move along. Big Steve put this "Prank" on the list and made it a fair topic for response. Steve wanted "humor" and I think he exceeded expectations!!!

 Greg review your rule books and STOP posting IMCA business on the Meteorite Central list,please. Someone might have to report your actions and Steve wouldn't be the only one disinvited from an association. Knowing you will not let this go, when you do bring it up elsewhere keep my quotes in context and don't distort them like you've done here. I perfected Trollism before you were born and I am as good as anyone at detecting deliberate distortions especially when they are of my own positions.

I am not the one who broke laws and as a citizen, it is morally acceptable to report illegal trade practices in China or Chicago. I am sure if Steve has read all this, he is relishing the attention and he is laughing his pants off--(well doing something in his pants anyway) and we are all having fun even if not the fun he intended.

I hope you now find a reason to take any further attacks off both lists better yet take a chill and get on with life to handle another day. There are 12 step programs for those that are unable to see humor where humor is warranted. Bad Boys or Bad Boz is a classic melody of satire I'm sure you've heard the song.

Elton