[meteorite-list] Need help from a Teacher

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 21:55:42 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I received the following message from a teacher:

"Hi. I am a teacher. I have a student that is 12 years old and is interested
in becoming a weather scientist. He is really a good kid and studies very
hard. I want to give him a special gift of a meteorite. I'd like to buy a
genuine one that is heavy like iron ore maybe about an 1-1/2" across. Do you
have one that is available with some interesting history. Class ends in a
couple of weeks. Can you sell me one? best Tom"

Can someone help him out. I have some NWA meteorite I give away to kids,
but I don't have any irons. Maybe someone has a small Canyon Diablo?

-Walter