[meteorite-list] Wire Fraud and Steve Arnold of Chicago...wasnwa 1794

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 21:43:00 -0700

Hola,
I would again like to point out that, even though his posts may be
repetitive and annoying to some - maybe even most - of the
list-members who have yet to block him (you might give it a try if
you're so annoyed), well, the simple fact of the matter is that a
single one of his posts just elicited four utterly negative responses.
I *still* find it hypocritical that you lot insist on spamming more
than he does. I recall saying at least a few years ago - you're not
going to stop him, and going about it the way you are - or any way,
really, isn't going to do anything.
I was apparently right.
There's a brick wall there, and no matter how long you persist in
throwing yourselves against it, it's not budging, regardless of how
right (or wrong) you are in doing so. You're not going to change him,
or the situation in general. Why not give the rest of us a bit of a
respite from the constant haranguing and leave him be, eh? One fifth
the spam would be nice.
Jason